Do your staff recognise that project management is more than just theory? Do they have the practical skills to deliver projects on time, scope and budget?
Marana provides practical project management training, coaching and assistance. We give staff the tools and strategies to take a project from original concept through scoping and planning to hand over and implementation. The programs cover content in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
A sample of services in this area includes:
- The basics of project management
- Scoping projects
- Planning projects: WBS, Gantt charts and critical path analysis
- Estimating time, resources and budget
- Risk management
- Stakeholder management
- Project communications
- Managing the project team
- Monitoring and controlling the project
- Managing project issues and problems
- Closing and evaluating projects
- Advanced project management skills
- Coaching project teams